Myanmar is now practicing market oriented economy. Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar is increasing now and a lot of investors are coming. The Investors who want to invest with their capitals and technology know how would like to secure their investments. For this requirements, there are a lot of Foreign Law Firms are stationing in Myanmar. But, some Investors would like to use local law firm as they are familiar with their local laws. Our Law Firm is Local Law Firm and our specialization is litigation, and we can also give corporate legal services to all investments.
The Disputes may be occurred not only local investors but also foreign investors. If any disputes occur, the best solutions are to settle peacefully. If not success amicably, the parties need to go Court Litigations. These kinds of litigations came from investments or Agreements or etc., for which our Law Firm is able to give the legal services for this kinds of disputes.When Investors are working their works, there will be appeared such kinds of Labor Disputes and Tax Disputes. Our Law Firm is well experience this kinds of disputes.
When the Investors invest the business, they needs to buy or lease such kinds of moveable properties such as Cars, Vehicles, and immoveable properties such as Land, Building, Factory, Condo, Apartment, Hotel or Complex, etc. To make sure of these transactions, all documents must be strong and valid in accordance with the laws. Drafting the Agreements, Pay the Stumps Duty and Registrations Process are mains processes. For these kinds of conveyance matters, our law firm is able to give legal services for the investors.
There are so many legal remedies if someone would like to get the judicial helps; such as suit for breach of contract, or suits for compensations or declaration of ownership for his properties or recovery of properties or to granting permitted injunctions or interim injunction or administrations suits or partitions of the properties or liquidations, etc. Our litigation Department is ready to help for the legal remedies.
Myo Win & Associates Law Firm was founded in 2013 by U Myo Win, Advocate of the Supreme Court, a distinguished legal practitioner at that time. Uniquely established as Commercial Litigation law firm, we have represented myriads of prestigious clients from the beginning and continue to maintain our role as the leading Commercial Litigation law firm in Myanmar. We are composed of qualified Advocates, Higher Grade Pleaders and they are esteemed for providing an exceptional legal service and are respected for the commitment to excellence and an ability to innovative solutions to the most puzzling legal problems. To date, we have accomplished innumerable commercial lawsuits and corporate projects worth billions of dollars.
Here is a sneak peek of some civil litigation cases we are handling –
- Shareholders’ disputes and commercial litigations, estimated case value over USD 400 million and USD 120 million respectively
- Well-Known Trademark Disputes
- Liquidation cases
- Foreign Arbitration Award Recognition and Enforcement before Myanmar Courts
- Real estate disputes with land area of 6.7 acres in Yangon
- Litigation suitsand Banks’ lawsuits, case value over USD 700 million
- Telecommunication lawsuits, case value over USD 1 million
- Multiple Civil and Criminal lawsuits on Land, Family Administration, Succession and Marriage
- Labor disputes at different Labor Dispute Resolution Bodies and Arbitration Councils
Here is a sneak peek of some of our litigation and corporate accomplishments highlights.
- Represented onwhat’s mostly known as“Drone Lawsuit” at Zabuthiri Township Court, Nay Pyi Taw
- Accomplished civil litigation on shareholders’ disputes, estimated case value over USD 320 million
- Tort suits, case value over USD 84 million
- Handled criminal cases between shareholders, estimated case value over USD 500 million investment
- Handled Industrial Park project with land area of 10000 acres, set up its public companies and conducted preparation of prospectus
- Handled billion-dollar Oil and Gas project with one of the biggest global energy industry companies.
- Acquired Land and Investment Permit of eco-tourism with land area of 6100 acres
- Obtained various Myanmar Investment Permits & Endorsements at DICA
- Handled real estate lawsuits at Ngapali Hotel Zone with land area of 13 acres